Global Doctors cooperates with other actors with the same or similar interests – national and international NGOs, civil society organisations, policymakers, universities and other educational institutions, research institutions, medical associations and other health professional associations, or others. Cooperation with GD’s network has to support the work done in advocacy and capacity building.
- GD is committed to strengthening and expanding its national and international network.
- GD seeks synergy by complementing and coordinating own thematic work in cooperation with partners and umbrella organizations.
- GD seeks to bridge the gap between science, society and policy makers.
- Mapping and continuous updating of GD’s network in order to create an overview and optimise opportunities for cooperation.
- Seminars, dialogue and debate sessions, workshops or similar arrangements in collaboration with GD’s professional network at least twice a year (see Advocacy )