Dear member of Global Doctors and other interested persons,
We hereby announce the yearly general assembly of Global Doctors to be hold
the 6th of April 2017 from 5 pm to about 7 pm at Lægeforeningen Hovedstaden
at the address Stockholmsgade 55, 2100 København Ø.
Everyone is welcome, and it is not necessary to sign up for the general assembly itself.
All members who no later than one hour before the general assembly have paid the due membership fee for 2017 have voting rights. It is possible to vote by proxy at the general assembly as long as both involved members have paid the membership fee. It is not possible for one single member to carry more than 3 proxy votes. If the payment has been made less than 1 week before the general assembly you are kindly requested to carry proof of the payment.
After the general assembly there will be a joint dinner. All are invited to participate, but this requires signing up by the 2nd of April by writing to email@example.com, and it cost 100 DKK per person. The payment can be made to the Danish account 8401 1739632.
The agenda of the general assembly is displayed below.
The Annual Report is available via the following link: GD Annual Report 2016-2017
The statutes 2016 are available via the following link: GD Statutes 2016
The proposals to the statues are available via the following link: GD Statutes 2017 Proposal
If you consider running for the board or in other ways getting actively involved in Global Doctors, then feel free to contact the board firstname.lastname@example.org or the chairman at email@example.com.
We hope to see you at the general assembly!
Global Doctors’ board
Agenda of Global Doctors’ general assembly the 6th of April 2017 at 5 pm:
· Election of conductor
· Election of minute takers
· Notation of timely convening of the general assembly
· Decision if to carry out the general assembly in English or Danish
2. Presentation by the board of Global Doctors’ activities, for approval (see Annual Report 2016-2017):
· The chairman accounts
· Short presentations of the project groups
3. Presentation of the accounting of Global Doctors for the fiscal year 2016, approved by the board, for approval (see Annual Report 2016-2017)
4. Presentation of Global Doctors’ budget for the fiscal year 2017, approved by the board
5. Settling of the membership fee for the following year
6. Proposal to change the statutes:
· Approval of change of number of board members incl. interim solution regarding elections (see proposal)
7. Other proporsal from Global Doctors’ members or the board (incoming proposals must reach the board at the latest 2 weeks before the general assembly to be considered)
8. Elections to the board:
· Chairman (2 years):
Sophie Lauridsen will run.
· Secretary General (2 år):
Jacob Hejmdal Gren, elected 2016 (not up for election).
· Ordinary members of the board:
Christa Lomholt, Gloria Cordoba, Jim Innocent Ngoga og Julie Flyger Kristensen step down as planned.
Christian Ulrich Eriksen, Jens Byskov og Line Ervolder Christensen are not up for election.
If the proposal to change the statutes under item 6 is approved, then no other ordinary members are to be elected. Otherwise 4 are to be elected.
· Alternate (1 year):
Mari Molvik og Vibe Ballegaard step down as planned.
If the proposal to change the statutes under item 6 is approved, then 1 alternate is to be elected. Otherwise 2 are to be elected.
9. Election of auditor:
· Addere Revison will run again
10. Any other business