General Assembly 2014
Invitation to Global Doctors’ general assembly to be held
the 8th of April 2014 from 17:00 to 19:30
The General Assembly is composed of all members that at latest one hour before the general assembly meeting has payed the membership fee. A member can give another member mandate to vote at the general Assembly meeting on her behalf if both members have payed their membership fee.
True to tradition participation in a dinner after the General Assembly is possible. Participation requires registration to email@example.com no later than the 31st of March and a payment of 100 DKK to account 8401-1739632.
Relevant documents are attached to this mail and agenda is as follows:
The agenda for the General Assembly on the 8th of April 2014:
- Election of a conductor
- Election of a referent
- Statement of timely convening the General Assembly.
- Decision to hold the General Assembly in English
- Boards annual report on Global Doctors activities (see Annual Report 2013)
- The chairman recounts
- Short presentations by project groups
- Short presentations by the Advocacy and the Communication groups
- Presentation of the accounting for the year 2013 for approval by the General Assembly (see Annual Report). The accounting for 2013 has been approved by the board.
- Presentation of approved budget for the coming year 2014. The budget for 2014 has been approved by the board.
- Determination of the membership fee for the following year.
The board proposes that the membership fee for students will be 95 DKK the first year as a member. After that the membership fee will be as for ordinary members. The membership fee is otherwise kept unchanged at 250 DKK for individual membership and 400 DKK for household membership.
- Presentation of the new strategy (see Plan for the Future 2014-2017)
- Presentation of proposals of alterations to the statutes by the board and subsequent vote (see Proposals of alterations to statutes).
- Proposal to change and translation to English of Core Values (see Core Values)
- Proposals from Global Doctors members (proposals should be sent no later than a week prior to the general assembly to the board).
- Elections to the board (see Vacant positions in the board).
- Election of an auditor.
- Any other business.
Global Spring greetings,
Global Doctors board